Kangaroo-Benjamin Test Preparation
Unlimited Printable Worksheets, Online Practice and Online Tests For Kangaroo-Benjamin
- The duration of the competition is 2 hours.
- 24 problems to solve: eight – 3 points each, eight- 4 points each and eight- 5 points each.
- Calculators are not allowed. You may use basic geometric tools.
Scope of problems:
- simple arithmetic operations with 1,2,3 and 4 digit numbers.
- recognizing geometric figures.
- a magic square with a sum of 15.
- time, clock.
- number of days in a week, number of months in a year.
- addition, subtraction, multiplication, division.
- intersection of sets.
- perimeter and area of a square, a rectangle.
Grade 5 Kangaroo-Benjamin PreparationLarge Numbers, Roman Numerals, Multiplication, Division, Mixed Operations, Unitary Method, Natural and Whole Numbers, Fractions, Decimals, Geometry, Measurement - Length, Mass & Capacity, Ratio & Proportions, Percentages, Time, Money Transactions, Mensuration - Perimeter, Area, Volume, etc., Logical Reasoning, Number System
Grade 6 Kangaroo-Benjamin PreparationLarge Numbers, Natural and Whole Numbers, Integers, Fractions, Decimals, Ratio & Proportions, Percentages, Geometry, Mensuration - Perimeter, Area, Volume, etc., Algebra, Data Handling, Logical Reasoning, Unitary Method
Articles on Olympiad exam preparation:
Back to top