Kangaroo-Cadet Test Preparation
Unlimited Printable Worksheets, Online Practice and Online Tests For Kangaroo-Cadet
- The duration of the competition is 3 hours.
- 30 problems to solve: ten – 3 points each, ten – 4 points each and ten – 5 points each.
- Calculators are not allowed. You may use basic geometric tools.
Scope of problems:
- operations on rational numbers.
- powers of natural numbers.
- equations, inequalities and systems of linear equations.
- area of a rectangle, a triangle and a circle.
- lines and rays on a surface.
- volume and surface area of geometric figures.
- angles: acute, right, and obtuse.
- supplementary angles, sum of angles in a triangle and in a quadrilateral.
- mathematical logic
Grade 7 Kangaroo-Cadet PreparationAlgebra, Integers, Symmetry, Data Handling, Logical Reasoning, Fractions, Mensuration - Perimeter, Area, Volume, etc., Geometry, Exponents and Powers, Decimals, Rational Numbers, Percentages, Ratio & Proportions, Congruence of Triangles, Heron's Formula
Grade 8 Kangaroo-Cadet PreparationAlgebra, Rational Numbers, Square and Square Roots, Graphs, Cubes and Cube Root, Exponents and Powers, Mensuration - Perimeter, Area, Volume, etc., Data Handling, Unitary Method, Percentages, Logical Reasoning, Natural and Whole Numbers, Linear Equations In One Variable, Geometry, Ratio & Proportions, Integers, Symmetry, Comparing Quantities, Polygons, Fractions
Articles on Olympiad exam preparation:
Back to top