Kangaroo-Ecolier Test Preparation
Unlimited Printable Worksheets, Online Practice and Online Tests For Kangaroo-Ecolier
- The duration of the competition is 2 hours.
- 24 problems to solve: eight - 3 points each, eight - 4 points each and eight - 5 points each.
- Calculators are not allowed. You may use basic geometric tools.
Scope of problems:
- simple arithmetic operations with 1,2,3 and 4 digit numbers.
- recognizing geometric figures.
- a magic square with a sum of 15.
- time, clock.
- number of days in a week, number of months in a year.
- addition, subtraction, multiplication, division.
- intersection of sets.
- perimeter and area of a square, a rectangle.
Grade 3 Kangaroo-Ecolier PreparationMixed Operations, Logical Reasoning, Time, Shapes and Patterns, Large Numbers, Geometry, Multiplication, Roman Numerals, Division, Fractions, Measurement - Length, Mass & Capacity, Natural and Whole Numbers, Mensuration - Perimeter, Area, Volume, etc., Money Transactions, Symmetry, Graphs, Number System, Basic, Quadrilaterals, Numbers, Century Year, Tangram, Pictograph, Tally Marks, Data Handling
Grade 4 Kangaroo-Ecolier PreparationLarge Numbers, Roman Numerals, Multiplication, Division, Mixed Operations, Unitary Method, Geometry, Natural and Whole Numbers, Fractions, Measurement - Length, Mass & Capacity, Decimals, Time, Mensuration - Perimeter, Area, Volume, etc., Logical Reasoning, Money Transactions, Symmetry, Graphs, Numbers, Tangram, Tiling, estimation
Articles on Olympiad exam preparation:
Back to top