Kangaroo-Junior Test Preparation
Unlimited Printable Worksheets, Online Practice and Online Tests For Kangaroo-Junior
- The duration of the competition is 3 hours.
- 30 problems to solve: ten – 3 points each, ten – 4 points each and ten – 5 points each.
- Calculators are not allowed. You may use basic geometric tools.
Scope of problems:
- operations on real numbers.
- functions, polynomials, equations, inequalities.
- sequences of numbers.
- elements of combinatorics.
- synthetic plane geometry.
- analytic plane geometry.
Grade 9 Kangaroo-Junior PreparationCoordinate Geometry, Algebra, Mensuration - Perimeter, Area, Volume, etc., Data Handling, Number System, Geometry, Heron's Formula, Quadrilaterals, Logical Reasoning, Linear Equations in Two Variables, Rational Numbers, Real Numbers, Congruence of Triangles, Euclid's Geometry , Constructions , Area, Percentages, Quadratic Equations
Grade 10 Kangaroo-Junior PreparationTrigonometry, Arithmetic Progressions, Data Handling, Real Numbers, Logical Reasoning, Quadratic Equations, Linear Equations in Two Variables, Algebra, Mensuration - Perimeter, Area, Volume, etc., Geometry, Time, Coordinate Geometry, CIRCLE, Euclid's Geometry , Triangles, Constructions , Probability, Complex Numbers, Logarithm, Geometric Progression, Circles and Parabola, Slope, Functions, Permutation And Combination
Articles on Olympiad exam preparation:
Back to top